Biddle Constructions specialises in the factory construction of quality transportable homes, granny flats and bungalows. We service all areas of Metropolitan Melbourne, Geelong and south west country Victoria and have also worked on a wide range of renovation & extension projects & are proud to offer our clients the following services.
Transportable home and granny flat solutions:
- Quality factory manufactured transportable homes, granny flats, bungalows and park cabins
- All our homes are engineered to the highest specifications for strength & durability, allowing for trouble free transportation.
- One of the few manufacturers to deliver Australia wide
- 6 Star Energy efficiency
- 6 1/2 year Master Builders Warranty
- Range of floor plans to suit your individual needs, lifestyle and budget
- All windows Double glazed as standard
- Floor coverings, fly screens & insulation included as standard
- Extensive standard inclusions
- Affordable optional extras available, including verandahs, decking, solar power & water tanks.
- To see more detailed information about this service, go to Transportable Homes
Residential renovation & extension solutions:
- Large renovations with a budget anywhere from 60,000 - $1-2 Million
- Design advice & ideas
- Colour scheme advice & ideas
- How to improve your home's energy efficiency in your new renovation or extension
- How to improve your home's natural light in your new renovation or extension
- Single room make overs - Master bedroom, walk in robe & ensuite installations & updates. Children's bedroom or playroom renovations. Kitchen, bathroom or laundry modernisations
- Substantial renovations or extensions - Update multiple rooms or your entire home
- Extensions to add additional living or home theatre zones
- To see more information about this service, go to Renovations
Demolition & Earthworks
- Kitchen & Bathroom renovations - CAD Designs available
- All types of building & construction
To find out more about our transportable homes, or renovation & extension services, go to Contact Us. One of our team members
will answer your questions & tell you the process for getting into your new home.